A History of Education in Chardstock and All Saints.

Written by P J Wood, who was Headteacher at Chardstock, St Andrew's School from 1970 to 1990 with help from members of Chardstock Historical Record Group. Published in 2009 to commemorate the move to a new school on the eastern edge of the village.140 A4 pages with many illustrations, plans and diagrams. Also includes the history of the Industrial School and St Andrew's Collage and lists all pupils attending the two schools prior to 1935.

A History of Education in Chardstock and All Saints

£12.00Price

    Contact Us:

    Address: Godworthy House, High Street, Chard, TA20 1QB

    Telephone: 01460 65091

    Email: info@chardmuseum.co.uk

    SUBSCRIBE TO OUR newsletter